To create an inviting and resource-rich environment that will encourage the development of Regenites to be life-long learners and readers.
- Ms Tam Siew Kee
- Ms Hidayah
Book Society aims to nurture a love of reading and knowledge among members through various activities that centre around our passion for books. Students are exposed to workshops and activities that encourage a deeper interest in reading and writing so as to spread the joy of reading beyond the Library.
- Production of a bi-termly newsletter for students and staff to share the latest titles and author of the month
- Weekly “Mobile Library” initiative to encourage reading
- Weekly book-sharing and discussions among members to encourage the love of reading
- Media Literacy workshops conducted by Civica and the National Library Board
- Yearly Library Camp organised by students
2015 library Prize Giving