Teachers in charge
- Ms Neo Han Wei Candy(OIC)
- Ms Subhashini Aruthanan
- Mr Lee Jing Xiang Eric
Confident and competent youths being leaders within their community serving humanity and contributing to the society.
To inculcate a spirit of care and compassion among cadets, develop their leadership skills as well as equip them with Standard First Aid skills so as to enable them to respond to emergencies.
Red Cross is a humanitarian organization in which we focus on imparting the humanitarian values and skills to ourcadets through our series of training sessions and various VIA projects.
In Red Cross, other than learning the Red Cross knowledge, the cadets are required to equip themselves with first aid skills and the ability to deal with emergencies, through the First Aid andDisaster Management modules. Through the Red Cross Service Learning and Youth Ambassador for Blood Donation
learn to care for the community throughthe Service Learning Projects, where the cadets visited the elderly at the Bukit Batok Home for the Aged and also spreading the awareness on Blood Donation. They gained wonderful insights and learnt to embrace the different levels of society.
- Chairperson: Destya Kusuma Roem (3-9)
- Vice Chairperson (Admin): Sarra Jasmyn Bte Mohd Rasid (3-5)
- Vice Chairperson (Training): Ho Kong Weng Roy (3-7)
- Vice Chairperson (Discipline): Yap Jih Pheng, Timothy (3-7)
- Gold for Excellent Unit Award 2017 (Year of Assessment – 2016)
- Commendation Award for Trailblazers Championship 2017 on 14 January 2017
- Silver Award for First Aid Championships 2017 (Junior Category) on 25 February 2017
- Bronze Award for First Aid Championships 2017 (Senior Category) on 4 March 2017
- Director’s Award for Reiko Low Man Zhi (Class 4-5) on 25 March 2017
- Silver for Excellent Unit Award 2016 (Year of Assessment – 2015)
- Bronze Award for First Aid Championships 2016 (Junior Category)
- Bronze Award for First Aid Championships 2016 (Senior Category)
- Director’s Award for Farra Aslyn (Class 4-5) in 2016
- Roy Ho (Class 2-5) was selected for the NDP and part of the planning team for the NDP 2016 Appreciation Tea.
- Roy Ho (Class 2-5) was awarded Certificate of Merit for his outstanding performance in Red Cross Youth Challenge (RCYC) 2016.
Check out our FB page: https://www.facebook.com/regentredcross
Check out the videos done by our cadets for Red Cross Youth Ambassadors of Blood Donation Competition (ABC) 2017.
ABC 2017 Regent Secondary School, Muhammad Firdaus B Hamidon
ABC 2017 Regent Secondary School, Yap Jih Pheng, Timothy