To develop in Regenites an inquiring mind and every Regenite to be self-directed.
To be engaged and to think deep, driven by Inquiry-Based Learning
Achieved 1st Position in PET Rocket
Achieved 3rd Position in Life Science Competition
Our Key Programmes
- Solar Cooker Project for 2E/NA students
- Science Buskers 2017 organised by Singapore Science Centre
- ‘The Amazing Flying Machine’ 2016 organised by Singapore Science Centre
- Sec 2NT/NA students participated in the Cluster Science Enrichment Day 2017
- Sec 3E students attended Sabbatical at Hwa Chong Institution
- Sec 3E students attended the Enrichment Camp at NUS
- Sec 3E students attended the NUS-Dow Chemistry Workshop, a workshop on Human Nutrition, at Ngee Ann Polytechnic
Science Busker Challenge 2014 Prize Presentation
Life Science workshop at NUS High
Exploring Science the Nobel Way. Pupils fr 3-6/3-7/3-8 learnt about genes & enzymes and had practical on the growth of neurospora mutants in different media. Pupils like this workshop which has helped to generate interest in life science.