At Regent, we use different approaches to enhance the learning of pupils.
- To design an Outdoor Education curriculum which aims to make our pupils’ learning more meaningful and allow them to see the
inter-relations between different subject disciplines.
- To equip our pupils, through alternative and authentic assessment, with the relevant skills to meet 21st century outcomes.
- To develop learners who are self-directed, curious and refl ective.
Different sites in Singapore were tapped on to provide authentic settings for learning to take place.
- Financial Literacy Trail at Turf City (Maths and F&N)
- Geographical Inquiry (Field studies at Jurong Lake & Pang Sua Park Connector)
- Historical Inquiry (National Museum and Fort Canning)
- Kranji Resilience Trail (National Education and History)
- Bukit Chandu and Labrador Park (History)
- Learning Journey @The ARCH (D&T)
- Financial Literacy Trail at Changi Airport (Principles Of Accounts and Mathematics )
- Overseas Learning Journey to Sabah, Vietnam and Cambodia (Aesthetic & Innovation, Elements Business Studies, Social Studies, History and Geography)
- Shakespeare in the Park: The Merchant of Venice(Secondary 3 Literature pupils)