Regent’s Aspirations programme adopts the 4-D approach to education and career guidance: Discover, Decide, Develop and Dream. Through a 4/5-year developmental programme, students’ awareness of their strengths and passions are enhanced, and guidance given in their pursuits of their aspired educational pathways, courses and careers.
Our Key Programmes
- Aspirations Camp, incorporating Course Advising at NYP and Careers Fair
- Learning journeys to post-secondary institutions such as Polytechnics and ITEs
- ITE and Polytechnic workshops
- Early Admissions Exercise (ITE and Polytechnic) programme
- Motivational talks by alumni
- Education and Career Guidance counselling