Environment Club is a CCA that encourages every member to imagine, create and innovate in protecting our
Our activities emphasise hands-on experience and learning which empower every member to be creative and innovative green leaders. The activities are as follows:
- Secondary One CCA exposure:
Conducted an amazing race to discover biodiversity in the school
- Gardening activities, which include soil planting, hydroponic planting, weeding and watering of plants in our garden.
- Worm Composting
- Youth Environment Day (YED) programme:
To promote the reduction of food wastage through class activity.
- Earth Hour Bookmark making:
Using recycled materials to make bookmarks to distribute to school staff to spread the message of Earth
- Sec 4 Values-In-Action project:
Student-initiated programme to work with Food Bank.
- Learning Journey: Learning trail to Lower Seletar Reservoir to better understand the importance of
water conservation in Singapore.
- Participation in National Environment Quiz 2017