Ms. Karen Lee
Ms. Deborah Roshni
Everyone in the community is an environment advocate
To advocate environment conservation and sustainability to school and community
Our activities emphasise hands-on experience and learning which empowers every member to be creative and innovative green leaders.
The activities are as follows:
- Every Singaporean a Naturalist (ESN) programme to observe birds in school
- Gardening activities, which include soil planting, hydroponic planting, weeding and watering of plants in our garden.
- Participate in community gardening at North West CDC
- Learning Journey: Learning trail to NTUC, green learning journey at North West CDC
- Upcycling workshops (eg. making of tote bags from old clothes, making of paper wallets)
- Learning of wildlife documentary production to film and edit a short documentary showcasing our flora and fauna.
- Advocating for different environmental causes in school and at the community level (eg. water and energy conservation, e-waste recycling, public health, reducing food wastage)
- Participated in School Green Awards
- Participated in One Less Plastic Campaign – Participated in Green Wave Contest