- Mr Ken Mark
- Ms Chew Shu Xian
To enrich and develop a group of dedicated individuals who display confidence, mental fitness and perseverance in adverse and challenging environments
To nurture individuals to maximize their potential in the field of robotics engineering and provide opportunities where talents and ability can be demonstrated.
- Learn basic/ intermediate programming skills to control movements of Lego Mindstorm.
- Appreciation for the automation world.
- Hands-on skills involving construction of Lego Mindstorm Robots.
- In-house training and learning Journey to Science Centre.
- Participated in National FLL (First Lego League 2017) – Received commendation from Judges in presentation.
- Enterd qualifying round in Pei Hwa Inter-School Pico CoSpace Challenge 2017.
- Service learning and community involvement at Bukit Batok Home for the Aged.
- 2 days CCA camp in collaboration with Infocomm club.
Highlights/ Achievement in 2016:
- Participated in National FLL (First Lego League 2016).
- Enter the qualifying round in the Inter-school Pico CoSpace Challenge 2016
- One of the top 20 qualifying teams in the National Underwater Robotics Olympiad 2016.
Highlights/ Achievement in 2017:
- Champion for the National Underwater Robotic Olympiad @ Republic Polytechnic