Mr Ken Mark
To enrich and develop a group of dedicated individuals who display confidence, mental fitness and perseverance in adverse and challenging environments
To nurture individuals to maximise their potential in the field of robotics and engineering
In Robotics, members learn basic and intermediate programming skills to control movements of Lego Mindstorm. The students also develop an appreciation for the automation world.
- Hands-on skills involving construction of Lego Mindstorm Robots.
- Hands-on skills on Drone programming
- Participated in National First Lego League
- Participated in Drone Odyssey organised by the Singapore Science Centre
- Service learning and community involvement at Bukit Batok Home for the Aged.
- Camps in collaboration with other clubs and societies